Filmjolk’s Medieval Texture Packs 1.7.2

Current version of Werian: 0.6.0
V.1 will be 80-100% of all the textures in the blocks folder. I have finished some tools and mobs, but I will not release nor display them until I have finished the blocks .

This is another pack based on john smith, but all textures are made from scratch and I have no intentions of leting this pack get branded as another john smith continuation pack. Saying that it’s only based on john smith would be a lie since I am making a blend between SMPs Revival and John smith while at the same time trying to keep my integrity.
Some people on this part of the forum love to post “a good artist copies, a great artist steals”. In this sense, I’d say I’m still copying, but by the end of this pack I’m hoping to have “stolen” some techniques.
I hope that you will love it
Category : Minecraft Texture Packs
Resolution: 32×32
The developer:  Filmjolk
VersionMinecraft 1.7.2
Images taken from the screen:
3_6564712
1_6564703

- Do not distribute my pack or textures and/or claim them as your own.
- Feel free to use ingame (loading the pack through the minecraft client), remix and/or edit my textures for your own personal use. However, you may not distribute the modified/remixed textures without my consent.
- Do not reupload the pack elsewhere. I encourage people to link either this curse dowload
or
 DO NOT link directly to cursecdn, this is to protect the packs integrity and to centralise comments/critque that may help me improve the pack. I do not see the reason as to why anyone would not link a self-updating link. I do not want people commenting on a week old or more upload, complaining or giving critique on things which might have allready been fixed. If you really don’t want to link the curse downloadprovided above, please contact me either on minecraftforum.net via pm or by email to filmjolk_2@hotmail.com, specify as to why you can’t/wont use the provided link and maybe I can set up another download link that better fits your needs.
- Feel free to take screenshots/video recordings in/from minecraft while using this pack (loading the pack through the minecraft client) and to distribute such content).
Download free Filmjolk’s Medieval Texture Packs 1.7.2

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Bài đăng Mới hơn
»
Previous
Bài đăng Cũ hơn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Leave a Reply