Immibis Core Minecraaft Mods 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2

Scifantasy-Pack_6682602
Immibis’s Mods I believe you will love it.
VIDEO:
Images taken from the screen:
1
2
3
Minecraft Mods Immibis Core Installation Guide:
Step 1 :Download Minecraft Forge 
Step 2 :Download mod zip file
Step 3:Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
Step 4:Enjoy it, wish you happy.
Download free Immibis Core Minecraaft Mods 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
For 1.6.4
For 1.6.2
For 1.5.2
Source Credits: immibis

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Bài đăng Mới hơn
»
Previous
This is the last post.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Leave a Reply